There should be nothing more impressive than fireworks at a 4th of July party than a great meal shared with family and friends. Thanks to Greensbury, you can feed your party guests like kings with great American organic meat and wild seafood. Finding quality food at local grocery stores can be a challenge. Greensbury delivers all of their quality food straight to your door, saving you time and money all while providing a superior product.
I received some burgers and skirt steak to try out from Greensbury and I have to say that I’m super impressed with just how incredibly high quality the meat was. Not only was the flavor absolute perfection, but the meat was so tender and juicy it was insane.
The Greensbury Organic Grass-Fed Burgers are made from the cattle raised on the Greensbury ranches in the Dakotas. The cattle are raised on a diet that’s completely grass-fed and grass finished. The cattle get to freely roam on open pastures and are never fed hormones or antibiotics. All of the love and care that goes into the cattle really comes through in the flavor and texture of the meat. I’m not always the biggest hamburger fan like the rest of my family, but these burgers were AMAZING! The burger was juicy while bursting with flavor that is out of this world.
The Greensbury Organic Grass-Fed Skirt Steak is hands down the best skirt steak I’ve ever had…ever. These cuts of skirt steak come from the same Greensbury ranches in the Dakotas that the burgers are made from. The marbling on these cuts of meat leaves a tender finished product that will make your mouth water. I have been so let down by the skirt steak I find locally that I stopped making one of my family’s favorite meals, carne asada. I used the Greensbury skirt steak to make carne asada for the first time in a long time and my family just couldn’t get enough. I will be ordering the skirt steak from Greensbury again in the near future…now that I’ve had their meat I will never be able to go back to grocery store bought cuts. (If you want to try my carne asada recipe, click here. You’ll also be able to see how inferior the meat available locally is)
So, what makes Greensbury so different?
- Greensbury’s organic meat satisfies all USDA organic regulatory standards. This means their cattle have year-round access to the outdoors, are never subject to genetic engineering, are fed certified organic feed, and raised on certified organic land.
- Greensbury’s cattle are raised on small, family-run farms where they enjoy a grass-fed and grass-finished diet. They freely roam and are fed only grass and forage for their entire lives.
- Greensbury’s cattle live their lives the way nature intended. They spend the duration of their lives freely roaming on open pastures and are even provided with optional shelter in cases of inclement weather.
- Greensbury’s chickens are raised on feed that is made entirely from plant materials and free of animal by-products.
- Greensbury’s seafood is sourced from oceans and fisheries that are certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) or rated either “Green” or “Yellow” by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch.
- Greensbury’s animals are raised in a manner that conserves natural resources and biodiversity using systems and techniques that conserve and protect the environment.
Feed your guests like kings this 4th of July and taste the Greensbury difference. Once you have their incredible meats, you’ll never be able to go back to store bought cuts of meat again.
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***