Just in time for the holiday season, Activision has released Destiny – The Collection and it has quickly made it’s way to the top of most holiday wish lists this year. Destiny – The Collection is an all access pass to one of the best-selling franchises in video game history! Two years of content have been packed into one epic offering, including the new Rise of Iron expansion.
Destiny – The Collection features the following FIVE adventures:
- Destiny – Original award-winning game
- The Dark Below – Expansion I
- House of Wolves – Expansion II
- The Taken King – First Major Expansion
- Rise of Iron – Destiny’s newest adventure
Destiny is a game that comes from the creators of Halo, and the company that brought you Call of Duty. In Destiny you play as a Guardian of the last city on Earth who is able to wield incredible power. Go on some of the most epic adventures exploring the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies and reclaim all that we have lost while becoming a legend.
There are various game modes so you can choose how you want to let the story unfold. Venture out alone or join up with friends, the choice is yours.
Destiny – The Collection Game Modes:
- Crucible- Enter the Crucible to hone your competitive skills against other Guardians in arenas that span the solar system. Victory will earn you rewards and reputation.
- Patrol- Revisit the worlds you have discovered to aid the City in their exploration efforts, seek out valuable resources in order to upgrade your weapons and gear, and link up with other brave Guardians roaming the frontier in search of action and adventure.
- Strike (cooperative multiplayer)- Form a Fireteam, three Guardians strong. Infiltrate an enemy stronghold, cutting through wave after wave of enemy ranks emboldened by their fierce, battle-hardened leaders. Confront an enemy worthy of only the bravest Guardians.
- Tower (Third Person Social Space)- Home of the Guardians, the Tower is a third person social hub where you can regroup, rearm, and form new alliances before venturing beyond the safety of the City’s walls.
- Story- Destiny features a rich, cinematic story, centered on your quest to discover and explore the remains of humanity’s Golden Age. As a Guardian, you must venture beyond our walls, into a wild and dangerous frontier, and take the fight to ancient evil forces hell bent on our destruction.
In Destiny – The Collection you can even personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight. There’s a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations so you can make your character truly your own. Take your upgraded character into every mode and enjoy your game your way.
Get the gamer in your life the most epic gift this holiday season…Destiny – The Collection.
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***