If you’re in need of some inspiration, The Spice Lab has lots of great products available that will be sure to spice up your life. Whether you’re looking for different varieties of salt, spices, rubs, tea, sauces…you name it, The Spice Lab has it. A must-have for this holiday season is the Spice Lab Botanicals For Cocktails Kits. Spice up your gin, rum, or vodka with these imported delights.
The Spice Lab is the exclusive U.S. importer of Special Touch Botanicals for Cocktails Premium Gift Sets, what a great, unique gift to give this holiday season! Designed to create unique cocktails, each gift box includes an array of hard to find botanicals, as well as a professional bar tool and drink recipe ideas from noted Spanish mixologist Pepe Orts. (Check out this video of Pepe Orts mixing drinks with botanicals to get you inspired.)
The Vodka Cocktail Set includes 6 botanicals: Star Anise, Orange Blossom, Ginger, Malva Flower, Vanilla Pods,and Orange Strips. The gift box also includes a professional jigger and a set of cards to shape your best drinks and cocktails.
How these botanicals enhance your drink
- Star Anise: Top your vodka with a star to add a mild aroma and flavor of aniseed to your drink, as well as adding an attractive, decorative touch. You’ll notice the aroma instantly.
- Orange Blossom: Sprinkle a few petals onto the drink to enjoy an elegant floral fragrance with slight citrus notes. If you like, you can pre-soak some petals in your favorite vodka at room temperature for about 5 minutes, then strain, and serve to taste.
- Ginger: A piece of ginger will add a refreshing touch to your vodka. Don’t forget that ginger in an icon of Asian culture and it has vadodilator and aphrodisiacal effects.
- Mallow Flower: Put a pinch of mallow blossom into a separate glass with your vodka and leave to soak. After 3 minutes it will have acquired a spectacular shade of purple, giving your drink an unmistakable color.
- Vanilla Pods: You can directly add a vanilla pod which, besides providing aroma, gives an elegant touch to your drink. If you prefer an even stronger flavor, cut the pod open lenghtwise and remove what is known as the ‘caviar’. Soak it in the vodka for 5 minutes, strain, and serve.
- Orange Peel Strips: The perfect citrus compliment for your glass of vodka. Add a few strips of orange peel to add aroma and a touch of color to your drink.
Whether you’re looking for a great way to spice up your drinks at your holiday occasions or trying to find a great gift, you can’t go wrong with Spice Lab Botanicals for Cocktails Kits.
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***